SpeedWash's Top Ten 2017 Vehicles
At SpeedWash, we see all kinds of vehicles, makes, and models. We're really passionate about cars and of course we love to see them clean. There's about three months left in 2016, but we're already pumped and looking forward to seeing what 2017 brings. So, we've created this list of the Top Ten 2017 Vehicles that we are looking forward to seeing!
1. 2017 TAW Trans Am Bandit Edition Back in 2010, legendary automotive manufacturer Pontiac shut down it's plant and folded into it's parent company General Motors. In 2011, brothers Tod and Scott Warmack with partner Jim Dowling collaborated with graphic designer Kevin Morgan started the Trans AM Depot, LLC and began work on their vision of a modern day Trans Am. One of Pontiac's previous flagship cars. The upcoming Trans Am Bandit Edition is extra special. Only 77 will be made! The 77 is a nod to the '77 Trans Am which the car will be designed to resemble for modern tastes. It's also a nod to the classic movie Smokey and the Bandit which also came out in 1977 and the car itself is co-signed by Burt Reynolds himself.
2. 2017 Tesla Model 3
The Tesla Model 3 is one of the most highly anticipated vehicles to officially drop in 2017. With pre-orders worldwide worth upwards of $10 billion dollars, it's safe to say we're going to see a bunch of these on the road very soon. At the modest price of $35,000, this car packs a punch that goes way above and beyond it's price tag. On a full charge you can travel at least 215 miles and the many other wonderful standard features that have become common place in Tesla vehicles. Which include a “camping mode” where you can comfortably sleep in the vehicle, a huge dashboard display, and of course it's auto-pilot mode used for long drives.
3. 2017 Porsche Panamera We love our Porsches here at SpeedWash and we're really looking forward to the 2017 edition of the Panamara. A combination of German engineering excellence, explosive performance, cutting-edge technology, and of course style. One of the cool new features in this edition of the Panamera is InnoDrive the adaptive cruise control system. Some of the biggest changes are found under the hood. There's three new engines and a new transmission.
4. 2017 Land Rover Discovery
The long awaited and anticipated Land Rover Discovery is finally being released in 2017 and there's a huge buzz surrounding it. This seven-seater family SUV is set to redefine the public perception of the large SUV. One major feature that has the automotive world talking is the Intellegent Seat Fold technology. This new sysstem will allow Discovery owners to change their vehicle's seating layout from anywhere in the world via an InControl smartphone app.
5. 2017 Acura NSX 2017 is the year of the long-awaited return of the Acura NSX! Car enthusiasts have been patiently waiting for it's return since it was discontinued in 2005 and now it's back and better than ever! Combining style and performance at a price way below of a car of it's class, this gas / electric hybrid boasts a V6 cylinder engine turbocharged.
6. 2017 Genesis G90 The Genesis G90 is Hyundai's first foray into the luxury car business and boy does it not disappoint. Just like all the other vehicles mentioned on this list, the G90 combines style and performance into a complete package making the G90 a car to really watch out for. The G90 runs on a 407 hp V8 and can go from 0 to 100 in under 6 seconds and handles very smoothly. The G90 gives you plenty of bang for your buck at the fraction of the cost of midsized BMW's or Mercedes-Benz.
7. 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster Car and Driver gave the 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster a five-star rating which says a lot about how great this vehicle is. This car is capable of going from 0 to 60 in 4.3 seconds. A tenth of a second quicker than the Boxster from four years ago. It's 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine packs 300hp.
8. 2017 Bentley Continental GT When you think of Bentley, you think of two words – luxury and speed. The upcoming 2017 Bentley Continental GT is no different. With deep attention to detail and style, inside the Continental GT the interior is very stylish and updated to look like a “tailored Britsh jacket” in the front seats. It also has a revised onboard wifi system for improved connectivity. In terms of performane, the vehicle can go from 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds. A new benchmark for the Continental series in a car that's already known to be the fastest Bentley on the market.
9. 2017 Honda Civic Type R Another long-awaited and highly-anticipated projects from the good folks at Honda, the Civic Type R has benefited and gone through the largest single model development programme in the company's history. Just like the previous incarnations of the Honda Civic, this little car has plenty of space for people inside and will have even more improves on the handling and performance that you've come to love and epic from a Honda. It may have a tiny three-cylinder turbo engine, but it's hard acceleration capabilities almost even rivals that of vehicles with four-cylinder engines.
10. 2017 Honda Ridgeline Another five star rated vehicle in Car and Driver magazine, roomy cabin, storage space, and smooth ride make the other rivals in it's class seem outdated. Its 3.5-liter V6 makes 282 hp and 262 ln-ft, with front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic; the all-wheel-drive version has a towing capacity of 5000lbs!